Thursday, July 25, 2013

Filled Under:

Aphrodite Shop ~ Furniture post

Share
Hello Everyone! I'd like to do a post featuring furniture items from Aphrodite Shop. This is I think the first or second time I've blogged about furniture, and boy, I have to say, it's very different from taking avatar photos. When taking furniture shots, it's harder to look for the angles I want to see. Today's Post is about 2 new furniture sets from the Aphrodite Shop. I have been playing around with the furniture and there are three things I noticed; one is that the textures of the items are very detailed, two, is that they are nicely placed. This was of course already set this way, all you need to do is to use the rezzer for it. It looks complete in such a way that you do not need to add any more accessories. It's already all there. Third, I like the animations. This goes for both of the items. 


"Simplicity" Couple Living Room

The second item is the sauna and shower set which also comes in animations for couples and non-couples. The shower was very nice. I liked how simple but different it looks from normal showers seen on sl. Most showers I've seen were just made of glass. This really is a set to catch up on the spring and summer seasons. The sauna has opening doors as shown in the photo, and even has the towels and bathrobe inside for your convenience. The thing I liked most about this set though is that it gave me this 3D mask set. The sets minimize prim usage even though it does include several accessories for the items. I think that is the best part. Unless you can afford hundreds or thousands of prims, you have to look our for your prim usage, and these are items that you can benefit from, especially when you have visitors over. They will surely love these items.


Spring and Summer Barrel Sauna and Shower

Other item: Studio: Willow

Thank you for reading this till the end. I will do my best to be better in taking furniture photos. I hope you liked today's items.

Thank you Marina 
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment