Saturday, June 22, 2013

Filled Under: , , , , , , , , , ,

Announcing A Return~Endless Summer Hunt

Share
After several months of not logging onto SL, I have finally returned! (Which includes blogging). First, I would like to thank everyone who kept on checking my blog for updates. I had to focus on my RL and had some PC problems, but now, all is well. Second, I am here today to bring you some of the items found in the Endless Summer Hunt. There are a lot of stores who are part of this wonderful event. In fact, there's so much of them, I'm only half way through the list. The items included are some of the things I liked most.

First is the knotted shirt from Damned Dolls. The factor I really liked about it was it was in stripes. The fabric/texture it is made of is something I'd like a shirt in RL to wear. I like sleeves like this, although I wouldn't really tie my shirt into a knot in RL, but it's nice in SL. Second is the floral jeans in defunkt. They are very feminine, very pretty. Third is the Garden Bench from A&A. I like how the cloth is tossed over the top. The store does have beautifully crafted items for sale, and are worth a look. They don't over do the prim, but there are a lot of details and decor included, which is a very nice touch. Fourth, is the jewelry set from Collisions. It's an everyday-wear jewelry. The set includes a left and right bracelet. And Fifth, is the skin from mar Creativity Studio. It is very detailed. It came in a cleavage version. In this photo, the skin looks lighter due to my SL environment setting and added lighting.



My Outfit Consists Of:

Hair: Truth - Haven
Eyelashes: Redgrave
Skin: ::mar:: Creativity Studio: Katherina [ESHunt item]
Eyes: Ikon
Jewelry: Collisions
Nails: [ Shock ] Factory - Muerte en color [Group Gift]
Knotted Shirt: Damned Dolls [ESHunt item]
Tank: Jane
Jeans: Defunkt - Floral Jeans [ESHunt item]

Other Items:
Garden Bench : ::A&A:: [ESHunt item]
Pose: Shiseido - Rock Girl Set

Hunt Hints For The Stores Included:
::mar:: Creativity Studio hint: Little Bird
Collisions hint: Nothing says Summer quite like a bit of Calamari. (ooo tentacles!)
[ Shock ] Factory hint: The darkness will save me from your claws
Damned Dolls hint: Take a sit can help you find the gift
Defunkt hint: Follow the flight of the Phoenix 
::A&A::  hint: Love is all you need

For the complete list click HERE

PS: The shade of the skin is lighter in the photo due to my environment setting and added light. The shade of the skin in default setting is:

Please be advised. XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment