Thursday, November 14, 2013

Filled Under: , ,

Gown Girl

Share
Hi Everyone! Did you miss me? *winks* I apologize, my PC was broken and I am now only able to prepare and do my photos. For my 1st post today.. 

I would like to show everyone a new gown from Sascha's Design. This gown is called the Novice gown in seafoam (Special Edition). It comes in several different styles, but this one is currently my favorites. Sascha's Designs creates gowns with intricate details and as you can clearly see, the details of the dress is to die for. It is a nice  crisp color that reminds me of the ocean, which is why I took the photo on a nice beach! 



Style Card:
Hair: Elikatira: Again
Skin: Yoon Skin: Yuko in Pale
Eyes: Ikon
Collar: Sascha's Designs: Ring around the Collar (V1)
Dress: Sascha's Designs: Novice in Seafoam [Special Edition]
Pose: Label Motion: Lola Pose 1

SNEAK PEEK!

If you guys don't already know, I am one of Sascha's Official Photographers. I was making the ad photo for these two dresses and I wanted to share a bit before it's released. They show you the back to still make it a surprise for everyone. They should come out soon. So please stay updated to Sascha's Design... or come back here again and I'll share *winks*




Thank you Sascha and Kitori!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment