Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Filled Under: , , ,

Waiting For My Prince Charming

Share
I stare at a distance... Nothing is on my mind except the face of the man who claimed my heart. I long for the smell of his perfume, the gentle tone of his voice, the goosebumps from his touch, the sweetness of his kiss... I long for his love that fills me with serenity. Where could I find my prince... 

Have you ever heard of the saying "Someday your Prince Charming will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost and is too stubborn to ask for directions"...Well, Ladies, I got to say that will depend. Don't rush love, and don't be too eager to look for it too. You can't wait for "THE Perfect Man" You just have to wait for "YOUR Perfect Man" Luckily, I found mine.. hmm.. I wasn't really looking for him at all, he actually found me. I got myself a boyfriend whom I truly love. ♥

"I don't want to be Romeo and Juliet. Like prince charming and cinderella, or even Ken and Barbie. I want us to make our own story"

Click the photo to enlarge please. I wouldn't let me make it any bigger unless I allow it to be cut on the sides.  Or click the flickr link: Click Here!

Anyway, this is the first wedding dress, and it is of course an honor.. Thank you for trusting me to blog your wedding gown! This dress is gorgeous. The texture on the lace skirt is lovely and the way it was made to be a two-toned dress; The train as a different color. You can be the sexiest bride with this dress. You will definitely have the crowd's attention with this on. Check out the store and other items they offer.

Style Card:
Wedding Dress: Charltina's : Snow White Bridal Gown [Winter2012] 
Hair: Amacci: Fayne
Flowers[In Hair] : Tukinowaguma: From Maire
Bridal Bouquet: Celestina's Wedding

Thank you so much Charltina! :)

This is a song, that comes up to mind while I was editing:



0 comments:

Post a Comment