Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Filled Under: , , , ,

Elegance in Hiding

Share
Hi Everyone!

I'm late on my Lady in Red series! Sorry! To make up for it, I will be making a few posts this week. I will be busy from now till the end of November so I will be putting up quick posts in the meantime. Although, that means I plan on making more posts as well. 

For tonight, I'd like to share a gown I really like. It is an item from Gizza called the Dark Glamour. I just really like it because of how sleek and sexy it is. I love the top part and the feather attachment for it gives it this sort of subtle elegance. Go check it out inworld!


Dress and Shoes: Gizza: Dark Glamour (Yes! The shoes come with the outfit)
Note: The Shoes are made for SLink Feet


 I decided to pair the gown with my current favorite jewelry which is from Finesmith. Also, Clawtooth is currently having a 50% off Sale. If you haven't been, you should really go.

Hair: Clawtooth: Lady Julliette (50% Off Sale in the store)
Skin: Glam Affair: Lauren (Europa 6) [Collabor88]
Jewelry: Finesmith: BatKol Jewelry Nightfall
Lipstick: Glam Affair: Leah Lipstick 21
Eyes: Ikon: Utopia Eyes Deep Gray-Blue

Thank you Giz and Auster!
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment