Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Filled Under: , , , ,

Casual Encounter

Share
Hello! For this post, I'm keeping it casual. This is something anyone will feel comfortable in..




Outfit Summary: The hair is from Wasabi Pill. Its another great hair store. They have a variety of hairstyles available including ones you could wear with medieval outfits or with costumes. Hair strands are very well shaded and designed. The way it covers the sides of the face is natural and beautiful.

The skin is from Glam Affair, it's one of the current items in The Dressing Room. As expected from Glam Affair, the skin is very detailed and beautiful [even the private parts]. I've added lipstick and eye shadow which makes it look better than it already is. The lipstick and eye shadow is from Medley, one of my favorite places for make up. I use these... Blogging or just inworld. Recommended store for make up!

The shorts are from Doppelganger and I got these on their closing sale. They made good clothes, it was too bad the closed their doors July 15th.


The top is from dot-Be Fashion. The fabric looked realistic and I love the design in front. Its like one of the cave paintings cave men used to make.. This one showing the classic "hunt". I like how loose it is and how the shirt was cut and the sides were revealing yet, I'm properly covered. Know what's the best thing? Its the fabfree hunt item! Tp to the store now and get your own loose shirt!


My Outfit Consists Of:

Hair: Wasabi Pill ~ Sybille
Skin: Glam Affair ~ Jamaica-Tessea [TDR Item]
Shirt: Dot-Be Fashion ~ Loose Female Shirt [fabfree hunt item]
Make up: Medley ~ Eyeshadow [Brown]; Lipstick [Glossy-dark pink]
Shorts: Doppelganger Inc ~ Joey Shorts Egg Shell

Get them all now! Thanks for the view xoxo

2 comments: