Saturday, December 29, 2012

Filled Under: , , , , , ,

Day and Night

Share
Hello everyone, today I'll be featuring two new releases from Giulia Design. I thought it'd be nice to blog them together since one could be worn during the day, when all you fine ladies work and the second is for when you'd want to look quite a seductress at home. 



In this first photo, I totally adore the pants. I've worn these types of pants or a couple of times now. I just keep on changing my top. I like the corporate/business attire look, and it works very well with my new hair, which is from Burley. The top has two options for the collar, the normal one and a retro collar. The one I'm wearing is the normal type. The pumps are also part of the set if you buy it. 



Oh yes, I love how low it goes and the way the strap slightly falls on one side.


This one is called Helene, and I gotta say, I love how Giulia sent the one in Red ♥ Anyway, it's very sexy and I think your man would appreciate you wearing them once in a while *winks. This will partly show your nipples which is why I wore a bra. Go get em Ladies


First Photo:  Katty
Second Photo: Helene in Red

Other Items:
Hair: Burley
Skin: League
Pose: Impacto [1st photo]
Closet: Glitterati
Tank: Jane
Bra: Attitude

Thank you Giulia :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment