Sunday, July 14, 2013

Filled Under: , , ,

A New Beggining: Part 2: Sascha's Designs

Share
 At one point or another we have to bid farewell to the things we have come to know so well. We have to learn to let go of things that no longer serve us any purpose. We have to let go of people who only bring us down. With a new chapter in my life, I would like to bid farewell to all the people and things that gave me pain in the past. It is a new dawn and a new chapter in my book I shall start. This post symbolizes all that is broken, but beauty shall come out from it.

Today's featured designer is Sascha Frangili who made this gorgeous dress. There are many parts which I liked and one of which is the ability to choose which skirt to go with it. This is called Vin.



I decided to take a closer photo to show everyone the amount of detail put into the dress. The lace layer is absolutely sexy. There are several prims to add on the top and it makes it look just beautiful. I felt like I no longer needed to wear a necklace to go with it, and I am happy about the result. It's definitely worth a look, so go check out Sascha's Designs


My Outfit Consists of:
Hair: Tukinowaguma
Skin: Essences [188L Collabor88 Sale item]
Dress: Sascha's Designs: Vin
Pose: AGP

Thank You Sascha!
xoxo

1 comments: