Saturday, September 8, 2012

Filled Under: , , ,

Tribal Elegance

Share
Hi everyone! How have you all been? Oh yes, yes, I am a little behind on my blogging, BUT things are slowing down, so I should be able to blog more.. Anyway, I'll make it up for ya'll  :)) Okay so for today's post........


Yes, I've used this hair before.. I've worn the jewelry you may attach it with though. The skin I am using is from The Dressing Room. A bargain for a well made skin. This is the first time I've seen and heard about swallow and I am hoping to see and hear more about it. I've worn the necklace from a set which I think looked tribal-y and cool. I've had this for quite a while now, yes I don't plan on deleting it. I do like it so. And of course! This lovely mesh gown from Dot-be Fashion. It was made for the Masai Mara Event. I love how the fabric is very detailed. The different strokes and shades used makes it look lively, interesting and lovely to look at. The small rhinestones looked cute and these are definitely worth the look. 

My Outfit Includes:
DRESS: Dot-be Fashion - Masai Mara female
SKIN: Swallow - Lisa Skin [TDR]
HAIR: W&Y - Hair Fair 2 "Type A"
NECKLACE: NHA! - Meredith


Hope you liked it ! Mwah xoxoxoxoxo 
Thank you Boniefacio from Dot-be Fashion

0 comments:

Post a Comment