Sunday, October 21, 2012

Filled Under: , , ,

Let's Get Fit

Share
For today, since I am always on my computer, and since I don't have much to do this semestral break, I thought I'd try to keep in mind the importance of exercise and keeping fit. I enjoy swimming as long as its not too hot outside. It'd be a nice thought though; to work out on SL, but fortunately unlike RL, we don't have to work out to get a nice body, just a bit of imagination and patience on playing with your shape[I've seen a few workout centers on SL though]. Intrepid has these really nice workout clothes which are mesh. They show a lot of skin, and is easy to fit with my shape. The form on these clothes are really nice, and they will show your buttocks. As you can see they will also show a great amount of cleavage, so If you're gonna go seduce someone in the gym *winks, or would want something sexy for workout clothes these would be a good item to put in your closet. They have 3 color combinations for this set, so you have some choices. For the men, they have a male version of these track pants, so if you want your boyfriend/husband/friend or whoever male you have in mind, you can partner clothes.. :P



Down here, we got an item from OPOPOP, one of their recently released items.  The Dawa MESH shoes are lovely. They come in several delicious colors and would look great to most casual clothes. I really like the shading, depth, and color on these shoes. I also like design or textures she used for the shoelaces and patterned parts, since they give life and they contrast the solid colors. These are unisex BTW


Style Card:
Hair : Truth
Skin: LAQ
Outfit: Intrepid - Track Light Grey/Red
Shoes: OPOPOP Design - Dawa Mesh Shoes

Thank you Ally and Oursinette!

0 comments:

Post a Comment