Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Filled Under: , , ,

Come and Get it

Share
Hello Everyone. I've recently Changed viewers and I've been playing a lot with the windlight settings and this is what I got. I'm wearing an item from Gizza, called Romantic Rendez-vous in Green. I will be posting more stuff from Gizza, as well as Sascha's Design Soon, so please do check back or follow me here. Anyway, back to the outfit. The outfit is a combination of mesh and prim objects. The HotPants are mesh and are complimented with the skirt which is a prim attachment. The textures as you can see are beautiful, just like most clothes from Gizza, you can expect it to be of high quality. The necklace is part of the whole outfit. Do check out their sim for more awesome finds.



Outfit: Gizza - Romantic Rendez-vous [Green]
Nails: Shock [previously blogged]
Skin: Glam Affair
Pose: Shiseido 

Okay, so recently I've been listening to this song, and I've been playing it while I was editing and I thought it fits the photo for today.. Come and get it ladies.  :)



Thank you Mr. Auster
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment