Friday, October 19, 2012

Filled Under: , ,

Love Me?

Share
You brought light onto my once dark yet safe place... I've lived in this environment for some time now that I am blinded with what you give me.. Its frustrating to understand what it is I feel and what it is I want. Yet the warmth is welcoming that I forget at times who I am. I wish to be free from this enchantment yet I have no idea where I should place myself. If I should risk what it is that I can offer. It's frustrating yet I don't plan on letting go. It's confusing, but I'm not sure how to react to it. As the day passes, and yet again I embrace the darkness, I long the light and I long for warmth. You've made me feel as if there won't be a time you'd leave me cold, but I have to tell myself that that isn't so. You've made me think you are the epitome of life, yet I know I'm deranged to think so.. Sighs* I guess this is what makes life as sad and draining as it is, yet exciting and insane as it can get. As I look inside myself... Is this what they call... Love?

Hello Everyone.. Yes, I'm very late on my posts, but here is a new item from Guila Design, and I thought it was really cute and is a nice seductive casual outfit. It comes with the boots [includes a resizer] and it has several sizes for your body shape.It's been quite some time since I've last worn clothing with a statement or a phrase and I quite enjoy this one. Go get em ladies! :)


Style Card:
Giulia Design : NANA Outfit
Skin: LAQ
Hair: Truth Tamina

Thank you Giula :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment