Thursday, November 28, 2013

Filled Under: , , , ,

Poisoned

Share
Hello Everyone, I would like to warn everyone I am not on my usual computer. I have to set back the photos&graphics a bit, but I hope you don't mind, just for a while. I would also like to share this post for today. We have new Releases from Gizza, and two of Elephante Poses's items from the Geeks'nNerds Fair. I found the Dropped Collar Jacket quite an interesting piece due to it's style. It comes in different colors and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. The top and the Jacket are attached together and the skirt with the belt. 

The skin is from Yoon Skin. It's called Anjelica and it comes in different make up types. You also have the option to add freckles and the cleavage. It comes in one set at an affordable price. You can check out the demos and other skins they have at the store, see for yourself how nice the skins are.



Hair: Vanity Hair: Pixivor
Skin: Yoon Skin: Anjelica
Top: Gizza: Dropped Collar Jacket
Skirt: Gizza: Mini Leather Skirt
Shoes: DeLa: Leather Boots Carine
Nails: Elephante Poses: Once Upon a DreamSlink Nails [Geeks'n'Nerds Fair] (75L)
Pose: Elephante Poses: Poison Apples # 5 [Geeks'n'Nerds Fair]

Thank you Tabata, Auster&Giz, Kitori, and Melissa

0 comments:

Post a Comment