Thursday, August 15, 2013

Filled Under: , , , , ,

It's nice to Finally Meet Ya

Share
Hello Everyone! I collaborated with an awesome blogger today from Pixel Phashion 4 Men, Bouncer Criss. He has been blogging since 2011. He takes High quality photos and he reviews the items. I was lucky enough to do this post with him today and I wish you'd all like it.

I am wearing a New Release from Gizza. This is the Thorn Dress. It's very detailed, especially the design on the chest part. It actually looks like it was a separate item, but it's not. As always, Gizza knows how to shade their items very well and it really does show. The first pose is from Elephante Poses, and it is part of the Around the Grid in 80 days hunt. It runs from July 27-October 15, so you have a lot of time to get this and other items from the hunt. 


 Elephante Poses: We'll be Coming Back [1L at Around The Grid In 80 Days Hunt]


The Second pose is from seicheez. It is an opening Gift. I changed how I used it a bit though. Instead of having my hand sort of holding his arm, I placed it above his shoulder. If I may give my opinion. The Shirt and Jeans he was wearing was of high quality. I'd recommend checking his style card below.


I decided to take a closer photo of the Paris Shoes is Black, from Essenz. Senzati0n has been making very cheap shoes which actually is of high quality. I believe she deserves more customers. Check out her marketplace link included below. Try the demos. I'm sure you will love them ♥



On Her:

Skin: Essences: Whisper*Forgive Me 01 [Collab 88 Sale Item]
Hair: Elikatira: Flattery [Golden Browns Pack] [Sale Item]
Dress: Gizza: Thorn Dress in Blue [New]
Bangles: TLC Bangles X 3 [1L]


On Him:

Skin: Belleza- Ashton Tan BBB 2
Hair: Action James Veganic HAIR [New]
Watch: The Vault - Proton Watch Black Matte (Men)
Pants: <kal rau> Casual Jeans M2
Shirt: AITUI CLOTHING FACTORY - After School 
Glasses: K_gs - Domino 1.00
Shoes: Hoorenbeek -  All Stars - Men - Black

Check out Bouncer's Blog here: Pixel Phashion 4 Men


Thank you very much: Bouncer, Auster, Melissa, and Senzati0n ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment