Thursday, August 1, 2013

Filled Under: , , ,

Mc Sushi!

Share
Hello Everyone. I've been roaming around SL. I've been trying to find nice places to go to and fortunately I found this Chinese fantasy place. What got my attention here though is "Mc Sushi". I searched and found out that there is such a place called "Mc Sushi", but it not affiliated with McDonald's. 

One thing though... If it's a Chinese Fantasy Place, why would they have Mc Sushi? Or sushi itself? Did Japanese Merchants go to China to do some business? [in RP] Nevertheless, I was amused and decided to take a photo there wearing something you could use for a nice date! As you can see the cleavage part will be sure to catch any guy's attention. This is actually a prim and layer type of dress from Ivy Burner's fabulous creations in "Sassy!". It's called Date Night Dress and is available in several different colors. The fabric/texture is of high quality, which is what you'd expect from the store. I've been a long time fan and this is one of the dresses I liked most. Kindly note though, that their clothes are still affordable. You will get more than what you pay for. Please do check out the store for more items.


Hair: D!va: Diva2 [Group Gift]
Skin: Al Vulo: Lavinia [TDR Fusion Item]
Dress: Sassy!: Date Night Dress
Shoes: Elikatira: Move [Sale item][previously blogged]
Pose: Starry Heaven: Sara Pose 3


Thank you Ivy and Emirun! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment