Thursday, September 19, 2013

Filled Under: , , ,

First Post

Share
Hello. I'm Denkai and I will be blogging about male fashion from now on. Jaden invited me to blog with her and I thought it would be fun. This is my first post and I will be posting a lot about freebies, sales, and more in the future. Hope you all like my style.

BTW I am a photographer and if you like my photos contact me inworld "Denkai Darkmatter". I enjoy a good challenge. I can take photos of Ladies too. ;)


Style Card:

Hair: Dura: Dura Boy 44
Jacket and Tank:  GLO*MART- Puzzed [Menstuff Lounge Gift]
Glasses: Rues Easter Egg: Silver Aviator Glasses [previous hunt item-unavailable now]
Cargo: OPOPOP Design: Ceresio VM in Camo Black =NEW= [Thanks Oursinette]
Sneakers: G&D: Gerry [Menstuff Lounge Gift]


Bye for Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment