Saturday, September 28, 2013

Filled Under: , , , , , ,

Fiercely Fabulous

Share
Hi Everyone! I hope you guys like my post for today. I tried to do something at least before my RL Hell Week a.k.a Finals Week. I have to be honest and say it's difficult to create new posts lately. Denkai is probably consumed in school work too. I will post more after Finals. I can't wait for the semestral break! Anyway, please follow my blog either by following me on here, or subscribing for the Newsletter thing on the left. You just have to enter your email address, enter the characters you see in the box and verify in your mail. It will tell you every time I have a new post. You can also add/follow me on facebook since I share a link of all my posts there. Facebook link -> Jaden Hollow. I just activated the follow thing, follow me? ♥



Hair: Analog Dog: Ging Paprika [Free]
Tattoo: Enchanted Ink Stars Tattoo [Pure Sales Room]
Necklace: Gabriel: Angel Heart Necklace [Group Gift]
Cargo Pants: Gizza: Leather Cargo in Black
Boots: Gizza: Lisha Boots
Top: Pure Perfection- Knotted Basic top-White [Love Hunt # 10 ]
Glasses: HOC: Aviator Glasses [Previously Blogged]
Prop and Pose: Wetcat: Commando Pose Prop



Hair: Tukinowaguma- Betty [Group Gift]
Outfit: Vero Modero [Reila Short Set]
Jewelry: Modern.Couture – Arco Blanc [Pure Sales Room]
Make up: Oceane: Nicky Bedroom Eyeshadow
Shoes: Essenz: Chicago Black 99Ls [Feeb’s Rascals st.]
Nails: Elephante Poses: Angel nails - [Perfect WARdrobe-previous ]
Skin: Curves: Amber [Pure Sales Room]
Pose: Wetcat: Female 2 [24 Hr Plan Pose(Previous)]

Announcement: Essenz has just opened it's mainstore and as an opening gift, Sen [the owner] decided to put up free 500L Giftcards in the store. There are only 60 so you have to hurry! If you like the heels in the photo above, you better come quick!

I would like to thank:
Auster, Senzati0n, WetCat, Melissa, Ellie and Quentino
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment