Sunday, August 19, 2012

Filled Under:

Indulging The Light

Share
Hello everyone! I want to share the new group gift from The White Armory. :D


This is my favorite part of the dress. It comes with a train skirt option. 


The gift also comes with a straight skirt option.


The Sleeves, Jacket Prim [I didn't include it here] the necklace, the belt, well the whole outfit was just lovely. I could say that TWA is one of the places/stores I would love to blog about. I just love high quality items, and this group should not be missed. Go to the store and look around the place. Lots of sale items that are also high quality. You have to send a notecard to be added to the group, but its worth the effort everyone. 

My Outfit is from:
Dress: The White Armory [Group Gift]
Hair: Amacci
Skin: Glam Affair

Lotsa love ~ Jaden


0 comments:

Post a Comment