Sunday, August 26, 2012

Filled Under: , , , ,

Fabulously Me

Share
Hi everyone! I was able to watch the fashion show featuring Anrol Anthony's Collection which was held on August 25. Unfortunately, I was unable to take photos. I tried, but I only crashed. Anyway, I just thought I'd feature one of the items here :)



Outfit summary: The hair I used in this one is from Dela one of my currently favorite hair stores. They have great mesh hair. I'd even say one of the best mesh hair on the grid. The textures aren't overly made, the curves the hair possesses comes off naturally. I can wear this hair for both formal and casual outfits. The skin I used on this one is from LAQ, another great skin store. They make glow skins and this is one of 'em. The skin comes with several make up options you could use for several different occasions, and yo could switch make up options by switching skin types so you wouldn't really have to use the tattoo layers for make up, although that is of course up to you.

This is my favorite item from the collection. I just love the colors! Very light and comfortable to look at. The textures looked very well made. It was made to appear like some parts of the top was embossed, and the designer was successful in that. I loved the way the cloth on the chest conveniently covers my front. It was draped in such a way that it goes very well with the belt wrapped around me and tied to a ribbon at the back. It's very sexy yet it gives off that elegant look. The gloves has an extended version included in the set. I think the ribbon at the top was a nice touch since from my experience, the end of the glove layers, most of the time looked dull or just disfigured. The skirt looked lovely. The polka dots add this interesting look, since it adds a certain flare to the whole look. It gives contrast to the fabric used.



Outfit Summary: The Shoes are from Leverocci. These pumps are also one of my favorite shoes, since first, it doesn't have a foot prim I need to change colors with the skin hud. There are several times wherein I don't really like the sculpted shoes, since they are either too slanting, too low, too high or the body of the shoe just looks a bit deformed or so. This one is NOT, they look beautiful on photo or in world. These are a must-have for all the ladies' closet. I love that glow-y/reflective look it has, since the texture is the python skin. I actually bought a similar shoe RL since I really liked this one *giggles.. The  Black Cobra wedge from the Linea Italia Group. The Hair is from Dura, it has this formal look and I think would look nice with most dresses. It has two versions included inside the pack, one with a resizer and a mod one. 

Now, The dress comes with 2 skirt options. [both are sculpted] This one you could wear to more formal places/events. They have these pretty little ribbons in the back, and the skirt was made in such a way that you could show off those legs.

My Outfit Consists of: 

1st Hair: Dela ~ Cerise
2nd Hair: Dura
Dress: From Anrol's New Collection in the CWS Store ~ Sidney Elizabeth pistacie/salmon
Shoes: Leverocci ~ Python_130
Skin: LAQ


Check out all these store..Love Love Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment