Thursday, August 30, 2012

Filled Under:

Freebies at its Finest!

Share


Hello all you lovely people! This is my outfit for today and for the modeling midterm we are to have... well, this is just one so stay tune for more, more of what I am to post :D

 A lovely afternoon to everyone. I have always believed that you do not need to buy expensive clothes to be fabulous., and with that said, I am here to show you all how freebies can be glamorous as well. I've decided to go with a seductive and revealing yet beautifully made dress. I think that there is a very limited number of amazing gown and dresses that you can get for free, therefore I'd like to show you one of the best ones I can find. I have always loved Free things, but who doesn't really? :)

For today, I've put together two dresses. Both are from World's end Garden. The top and pants are from a different outfit from my skirt. I've combined the best gifts from a few stores to create this unique look for the midterm test. I wanted to project what CWS has taught me so far. From being unique to stylish to classy and attractive.

My outfit consists of The following freebies:
EYES: Adam and Eve Eyes - Lavendardell
LIPSTICK: Cheap makeup - Plum pudding
DRESS1[TOP AND PANTS]: World's End Garden - Le Dernier Lamento
DRESS2[SKIRT, STOCKINGS AND GLOVES]: World's End Garden - La Nuit Du Chasseur
COLLAR: World's End Garden - La Nuit Du Chasseur
SKIN: Al Vulo - al vulo- renzie* eclypse group gift
SHAPE: Custom
SHOES: World's End Garden - Le Dernier Lamento
HAIR: Bliss Couture - Bliss Couture 4th Member Appreciation Hunt Hair (Noir)
HAT: World's End Garden - :::WEG:::Romance Le Noir Hat

I would like to thank Ms. Anrol and Mr. Steve for the opportunity they gave each aspiring model and Fashionista to learn the basic and advanced modeling techniques and how to's, as well as the executive trainers who gave their time and effort to guide the students. I wish you all a wonderful day !

0 comments:

Post a Comment