Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Filled Under: , , , , , , , , ,

Styling: Piercings and Tattoos

Share
Hi Everyone! There was another styling earlier and the theme was Piercings and Tattoos.


I so love the snake bite piercing Fits nicely with my lips and it has that fierce look. 


Good afternoon ladies and Gents.I'd like to show everyone my outfit after a day in the streets. It's been one hell of a day but I managed to get back in one piece. The main reason I chose this outfit was because of the terribly hot weather, anyway its a good way to show off my tatts. Do yo like my ink? How bout these venom like piercings on my delectable lips? *winks.I'm the type of woman whom you could call a fighter. Man or woman, push me to my limits and I'll show you who's boss.

My Look includes:
TOP: Elly~Bandeau
JEANS: T&A ~ Amanda
GLASSES: HOC-Aviator
BOOTS: Adn ~ Girls Biker Boots (50% off)
PIERCINGS: CPD ~ Biker Babe Belly ring (1L)
                   [ni.Ju] ~ Snake Bites (Freeeee)
SKIN: LAQ
SHAPE: Custom
Hair: Raw~Brookelle
Tattoos: Mimi's boutique ~ Seduction Tattoo
            JEM ~ Puzzle Tattoo

I'd like to thank Anrol and Steve for the opportunity they've given everyone to learn about modeling and fashion. I wold also like to thank Laylah who gave time to share her knowledge and expertise in these types of events, my Sissybff Tiffani, who's always there for me, every step I take, and of course everyone here today. Have a great night


So that was the outfit description I used in the styling :) 

There were a lot of things I likes about this outfit/items. First, I love how the top had that chest attachment that had this embossed point of the dress, and to complete it the ribbon prim at the back. I think it makes it look quite realistic especially with the texture used. The jeans and the armbands were from a T&A outfit and I gotta admit I love a lot of their items. Very nice textures and details. The jeans I'm wearing had a panty/ no panty option and obviously I went for the no panty option. (LOL sounds a bit naughty) The armbands had this resizer option where in you could remove the script after you've edited them. This is actually my favorite tattoo. I've had it for so long and I use it every time I wanted tattoos on my avi. Very well made and I'd like to see more of their items. I've had this sleeve tattoo added too. It was a gift from JEM and very handy, like the one from mimi's. Well there's much more to be said about what I do love about the outfit but I'll cut it off right here. All the items I've used are very well textured, prims are nicely made, and they deserve to be checked out. Thanks for the view! 

Play a bit of music? :) 




0 comments:

Post a Comment