Saturday, July 13, 2013

Filled Under: , , , , ,

A New Beginning: Part 1: Guilia's Design

Share
Ladies! I have wonderful news! I just upgraded my Video Card! Finally, I can take photos with shadows, skies and reflections. This is the first part of The "A New Beginning" Title. I decided to take several different photos with my Video Card and I can't wait to share them all with you! I will be featuring a designer post per post. This is of course till I finish the ideas I currently have. Check my blog every once in a while to see your favorite designers, or learn more about ones who also create beautiful Clothes. Anyway... For the first part, I would like to feature Guilia Design who has been sending me several gorgeous gowns! I have two of them here for you now....

First we have... The Cremy Red Gown, which also comes in Black&White. The main part of the gown in made of mesh, and the skirt out of prims. It is very detailed and as you can see will be a good way to show off your body. The skirt the usual size of a mermaid dress. This will work great with your first date. The first impression lasts!


My Outfit Consists Of:
Hair: Truth : Leesa
Skin: Glam Affair
Dress: Guilia Design: Cremy Red
Shoes: Elikatira [previously blogged] 
Pose: Impacto

Next, we have the gorgeous Kristen Nero Dress. Kindly click on the photo so you can see better. The dress has this big long train which has sparkly fabric similar to the Cremy Red Dress. I do really like how it shows off my legs. Guilia is one of the New Designers who are able to create wonderful clothes. Check out her store for more!


My Outfit Consists Of:
Hair: Truth : Leesa
Skin: Glam Affair
Dress: Guilia Design : Kristen Nero
Shoes: Elikatira [previously blogged] 
Pose: WetCat

Thank you Guilia!

0 comments:

Post a Comment