Friday, July 26, 2013

Filled Under: , , , , , , , ,

Summer to Fall Transition

Share
Hello Everyone, I've been having a lot of difficulty taking photos recently, but I did want to share a lot of items. Since Fall is already on its way, I wanted to include some items you could possibly use for fall, and ones you can wear while summer is still here. Is it only me though experiencing these bad SL times? I can't even actually save photos in other viewers. If I take the normal size of photos, it'd contain these black rectangular boxes. It's been frustrating and I've been trying to work around it, but it only gets worse. I do hope things get better for SL. I do have tons of other stuff for everyone to see, so please do wait around for that. I'd like to maintain a quality for my photos.. Anyway, Here are the items for today.


Leggings on the right: Gizza Previous Leather Gift
Boots on the Right: Elikatira [SALE Item]
Skin [Left]: Like Design
Skin: [Right]: Glam Affair
Pose: Right: Elephante Poses at Food Fair: Sugar Feelings #2 [includes the ice cream]



Left:
Shape : Glam Shapes: Sybil shape
Earrings- Finesmith April gift
Bangles - DBL ms lorens bracelets ( free) Dressed by lexi
Lipstick- Pink acid: deja lipgloss and teeth
Swimsuit: All the Pieces Fits: Black Retro Bikini [Lucky chair gift]

Right:
Shape: Glam Shapes: Mia Teen Shape
Shades: XRAYED Shades [FREE]
Hair: Red Mint : Hair No. 15'13 [Hair Fair!]
Swimsuit: Shiki: New Swimsuit Red Hibiscus
Shoes: Pure Perfection: Melissa Wedge Sandals 

Thank you Ellie, Shinichi, , Melissa, and Tia Sybil!


0 comments:

Post a Comment