Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Filled Under: , , , ,

Opposites

Share
Hello Ladies! We have a special post today! A sporty outfit from OPOPOP and a Formal Dress from Giulia Design. Both New Releases! Different styles, but both very stylish. I have to say though, I notice how Giulia Design has been doing great with putting together mesh and prim clothing together. I also really liked how Giulia puts these glittery/shiny prims on the dress. They really do look nice inworld and I really like that. It's as if it's saying, "hey everyone, look at me!". Also, it works great cause it's supposed to be summer! In most countries at least.


Hair: Truth
Skin: Glam Affair [Previous TDR Item]
Dress: Giulia Design - Dayana Flower Yellow

Next is this casual outfit from OPOPOP. It's been a long time since I last blogged about the store, but here I am again with their items. We have the mesh outfit Saudade in Red. As usual, my favorite color. This is a one-wear outfit and it comes in several different sizes and colors. The shoes are also from OPOPOP but they are called Punch in Red Mesh Shoes. It's nice that the leg warmers can change colors. The overall outfit is very sporty. It's like something I'd wear when working out. 


Hair: Maitreya: Uma [Sale Sale Sale!] [75Ls for Hair]
Skin: Glam Affair
Outfit: OPOPOP Design: Saudade in Red
Shoes: OPOPOP Design: Punch in Red

Thank you Giulia and Oursinette!

0 comments:

Post a Comment