Friday, July 5, 2013

Filled Under: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Summer Outfits

Share
Good Evening Ladies! I have several outfits for you today. We have New Releases, Discount Items, and Freebies! Let's start with a New Release from SHIKI. It's definitely summer in these new swimsuits. It comes in several delicious colors, very light ones that go with the season. Where I'm from though, it's the wet season. [We only have 2 seasons; The Wet and The Dry]. I do love it when it's cold here. It's usually really warm and this is a nice change. I like the rain, but I don't want to go to school while it's pouring out there. Anyway, the sarong was a very nice touch. I would love to walk around in bikini with this along.

I know it's a little late for a July 4th item, but it will still be available and it Is a cute headband. It comes in different versions. This one is a group gift from Rotten Defiance. It was sent from the subscribo, so it won't do any harm to your limited number of groups. Also, we have another group gift, which are the nails from Shock. You can change it into different colors, with the HUD included in the pack. They have several other group gifts available for all the women. There is no fee to join.


My Outfit Consists Of:
Hair: Truth
Skin: League
Headband: Rotten Defiance [Gift]
Swimsuit: SHIKI: Crimson Beach Chic Swimsuit
Nails: Shock: Glitter Storm Nails [Group Gift]
Pose: Label Motion: Abbie Pose 5

Next we have a discount item from LivGlam for the Pure Discount Room. As you can see, this is absolutely gorgeous. This is the type of maxi dress I would really wear. It comes in different colors. The hat is a wonderful creation from Gizza, and the Tote is a Free Gift


My Outfit Consists Of:
Hat : Gizza
Hair: Truth
Skin: Glam Affair
Dress: Liv Glam: Pure Discount room
Tote Bag: Coco [Gift]
Pose: Label Motion: Abbie Pose 5

Last, but definitely not the least is another dress from this round of Pure Discount Room. This one is from the Pure Perfection Store. It is a very cute summery dress which I liked a long time ago. I almost bought the full perm. set, and fortunately I did not. This comes in other versions, and this is the one I liked most. It's very fun, very casual, very beautiful to wear. The shoes and hair are from Elikatira. They are having a big sale on the store. The hair pack was only 75 Lindens. The shoes were even cheaper! I bought a few pumps and some nice boots on the store. The bangles are a discount item also from the Pure Discount Room. Do check the store out and you'll definitely find something you'd like. I know I did *winks


My Outfit Consists Of:
Hair: Elikatira: Over [Sale!]
Skin: League
Dress: Pure Perfection : Retro Dress : Navy Pure Discount room
Bangles: Baubles by Phe Artist's Bangles [Pure Discount Room]
Shoes: Elikatira: Move Pumps: Onyx  [Sale!]

Thank you Shinichi and Ellie!
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment