Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Filled Under: , , , , , , ,

CWS Finals

Share
Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've last posted... and hopefully I'll be able to blog more often soon as well. I'm just really busy RL and its taking a lot of my time, but here I am now, showing off my outfits used for the finals and some CWS Stages you should really look at!


Let me start with my main outfit. The theme was red shoes, black mini skirt and an updo...


I've decided to go with an outfit that was inspired by the book and movie "The Devil Wears Prada". It's one of my favorite movies that exhibits more of a fashion, styling, and shopping. If you'd like to know more or read more about it click this -> The Devil Wears Prada Plot Summary and Details

Anyway, one of the reasons why I chose these shoes is because they were unique yet quite stylish, and they have that classic pumps shape. It is not shown in the photo but the backside of these pumps have these spikes. Check the link later for better viewing. Next, I chose this skirt because it had this casual-formal feel to it, especially with its shape. This is a mesh skirt and yes it comes in different colors. The top I am wearing is a sculpted shirt that I think has a business-casual look. I think the collar and the sleeves are just lovely and they are from one of my favorite stores on SL. Take a close look at the details added in the shirt. It's what I like, the realistic touch from the texture including the folds, the shade, the shape and the gloss. Lastly, the hair which was actually on sale in the store. It has this accessory included and it has a color HUD to change hair color. Its not the everyday kind of hair which I really liked, especially since it looks just right and it doesn't overthrow my outfit.


Time for the Styling Card

HAIR: W&Y Hair:
MAKE UP: Medley
SKIN: LAQ
SHIRT: COCO
SKIRT Paperdoll
SHOES: Ricielli


Up next is the bikini outfit!


Yay! I love going swimming and I think this swimsuit would be perfect for all types of strokes. It keeps you covered yet look fabulous! I love wearing this bikini, and I love the sculpted prim for the top included. It also comes with a sarong that has a sculpted knot, which makes it all even better. Yet again, the textures are very realistic. They are beautifully shaded and finalized. I think the designer spent a handful amount of time to create this one. I love its color and how light it is, its perfect for fun in the sun.  I got the hair from Kletva, one of the hairstyles you should have if you like hats as much as I do. The flats have been with me for quite a long time. Try to guess where I got it from :P.. They are very realistic, from the nails, to the toes and the texture of the prim feet. The skin color HUD is very easy to use and I find it easy to match with my skin.



My outfit includes

HAIR: Kletva
SKIN: LAQ
GLASSES: Naali's
BANGLES: COCO
BIKINI: Leezul
FLATS: COCO


This one's a long post people! Next are the CWS Runways! [Just click on the names to get your private limo to these places]


 Its a really nice look for the beach theme, and I bet it'd look better with better graphics, too bad for me, this is what I can get hehe. Anyway, if you didn't already know, this stage has 2 places wherein you could enter/exit. The main focus is on the middle of the runway, which is beautiful and I think it's a good way to get that attention in the runway.

2.) The CWS Ballroom Stage:


I have to admit this is my favorite stage. From the star positions in the middle, the three interconnected runways, the decorations down to the textures and colors. This stage is amazing. It also changes color!  It reminds me of a fun and retro style which is fun and pleasant to the eyes.


3.) The New Black and White Runway:






 This stage is very elegant. I think it fits those formal and evening types of apparel style, especially since it does overlook an urban city night. The venue is very modern, yet it looks lovely with the center runway above water.

3.) The CWS Dome Runway:

Yes, before you say it, the sculpture is not completely rezzed and it won't rezz for me, so its better you take a look at it yourself *winks... This runway is just fabulous! It deserves a glamorous and moth dropping event with it


4.) The New Red Venue/Runway:




















Last but not the least.. and it's in my favorite color! I think this runway is ecstatic. Its Red, it's Gold, and it deserves some well earned attention. It shows a perfect red carpet event for the show and it focuses on the model more. Makes the audience focus on one model at a time.


And that is it! yes, but if you are interested in enrolling in this wonderful modeling school, be sure to click one of the signs in the venue. It will tell you how to join or simply contact Anrol Anthony. I had one of the best experiences in this university and I hope you all get to try it as well. That is it for now people, hope u liked today's post.. love love love ~Jaden

0 comments:

Post a Comment