Saturday, September 29, 2012

Filled Under: , ,

Getting Ready For a Jog

Share
Good morning everyone! Are you having a good morning so far? Or a good day wherever u are in parts of the world. Well, I have been having a good time so far and I wanted to go jogging for a bit, try to loose some weight *giggles


1st combination - Pink jogging pants and white hood




and of course the 2nd combination <3

Ok so these clothes are another release from OPOPOP Design, yes, she has a lot of new releases so go check them out! I liked doing a color combination thing on my clothes, so this it. I've blogged about these jogging pants once before, but it goes well with the top so, here it is! Same with all the OPOPOP Items I have blogged before, these are also of high quality. I love the shadows in the top and yo can see how it gives definition to your avatar's body. The hair is from exile and is very cute for most casual clothes! I love them oh so much and let's see if you'll be seeing it often hehe. Its mesh and very fun to use. My nails are on a gloves layer and is from cara bella, although these have been with me for a longtime, I got it when there was a closing sale, so I am not sure if she re-opened or not >.< [I couldn't find it as well]

ok credits credits:

Skin: LAQ
Top : OPOPOP Design - Yorsh in Pink and White
Jogging Pants : OPOPOP Design - Uppercut in Pink and White
Hair: Exile - Bring it on


Thank you Oursinette! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment