Saturday, September 15, 2012

Filled Under: , , , ,

Ferociously ME

Share
Today's featured item is:


An OPOPOP Design New Release! This scarf and mask comes in different colors! I like how the textures look and detail added to the item. It has three parts, the lower scarf, the inner scarf and the mask. It comes with a hud for resizing. I think this is very cool and I would wear it with some casuals I have.Another thing, it is a UNISEX product so boys and girls come and get yours now! The hair is from one of my fave hair stores, Truth.. Like the quality they have been offering ever since, this hair is very well made. I can wear it with almost everything <3

Styling Card:
Hair: Truth - Neve
Scarf&Mask : OPOPOP Design- Chu Hai
Skin: Dr. Life
Eyes: Ikon


For a certain twist to my blog, I will be featuring some items from the Home/Furniture Category for my new section Jaden's Home Making Tips! I will be looking for nice stuff you can add to your own homes. This part I thought of since building/arranging your own home can be difficult at times and I of course experience this as well..I sometimes have beauty over prims arguments which I would like to look in to later on, but if you have troubles over deciding which to get, or if you're the type of person who needs a home makeover well, come and check my blog every so often for some tips and items.



1. Always Remember to Check Prim Count~ I wanted to start with prim counts since, I rent my home on SL, so I need to be very careful with the items I place. Prims are the first thing we look into when buying a home, at least I do, and so this is very important. Prim count is very important especially for renting avatars. A lot of people may have a very limited number of prims, and if you are one of these people, check out the featured item for today! 

Kazza's Easeful Couch is very prim light, the couch itself is only 4 prims, but to use all the items included, you need 12 prims, which is still very light for a living room. This "L" Type Sofa can sit 15 avatars and cuddles for all the couples out there. For more items:



0 comments:

Post a Comment