Friday, September 21, 2012

Filled Under: , ,

Keep me Away From the Light

Share
Please keep me away from the light.. don't let the sun burn my delicate pale skin. I shall stay in the shadows till the moon comes... waiting for my next victim... hungry and blood-thirsty...



The mask and scarf seem familiar? Oh well you see that was previously blogged and could be found in the post entitled "Ferociously Me" I've come to show you a new release from the store though.. The armbands that go with it. They don't look as much as the ones in the photo, in this photo it was greatly affected by my windlight settings. It's good to go check it out guys, if it looks like this with windlight, oh well take note of the bumps folds and shading it has .... I also wanted to show you part of the jeans as well, which were nicely made. Kindly check out OPOPOP Design for more items.


Credits to:
Armbands: OPOPOP Design
Hair : Truth
Skin and Eyes: Glam Affair [previous TDR item]

Hey all, been very busy and SL is being mean to me, not letting me in or crashing me every few minutes, hope I can blog more often :* 
Thank you Oursinette! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment