Sunday, September 16, 2012

Filled Under: , , , , , , ,

Staying up till the Brink of Dawn

Share
Hello everyone! I've decided to stay home today and here is what I came up with:


I decided to wear a nice loose top. At home comfort is my priority, but don't forget about style! I am wearing the lovely swing top from dirty.little.secret. Same with the items I do feature in my blog, this top if of high quality. I like the stripes design and how it looks very casual. You'd probably see me wear one of these RL. I think it makes me look very calm and cool. The glasses are also from D.L.S. Very glass like, its simple yet I think its a good way to be able to wear glasses without it being a "hindrance" on your face. 

YaY my first Deesses' skin! A very beautiful and detailed skin. I loved the little details it has and how it was all shaded. The eyebrows are nicely made, they aren't bushy and I think this will look great with most hairs. The detail on the lips is also lovely, and it comes with a a glossy option, which I think is very nice, gloss makes one's lips more seductive and look delectable *winks.. They also have a cleavage option and its all for a good price. Recommended skin.


The leggings are from D.L.S. They have that mesh look to it, but nope, they are layered and look at how it was very well made. I think the shading on the bottom gives off that mesh-y look. I'd like more of these items. Very detailed clothing, it doesn't look overly done or without detail


I'm admiring these lovely shoes, yet again from D.L.S. they fit my feet very well and I think they would on you as well. BTW I decided to include an item from OBF. The love sofa is very handy indeed. It only has 2 prims, several couples and singles animation for you to enjoy and it comes with a texture change permission too! Its a really nice addition to your home and is definitely light on prim.

Credits to:

Eyelashes: Redgrave
Hair: Truth - Neve
Glasses: dirty.little.secret - crystal glasses [fern]
Leggings: dirty.little.secret  - Capri leggings [earth]
Shoes: dirty.little.secret - Ballet Flats [fern]
Tops: dirty.little.secret - stripe swing top
Skin - Deesses - Kate - Ice Frappe
Eyeshadow - Medley - Brown
Eyes - Ikon
Pose - Impacto
Sofa: OBF - Love Sofa Type - O

Thank you so much Tash ! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment